For Rent - Apartment
MAKE US YOUR HOME TODAY!
Sterling Crest is a rare find. Beautifully landscaped and meticulously maintained, it is the crown jewel of its neighborhood. Still the newest on the street, it’s nestled in amongst the trees and brings the feel of country living in the city. Professional local upper management and on site professionals take pride in this community and it shows. Superb location near shopping and restaurants. Easy access to major thoroughfares make almost anywhere in the Metroplex an easy trip.
- Phone: (817) 478-7994
- Website: http://www.sterlingcrest-apartments.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-5:30p.m. • Saturday 10a.m.-4p.m. • Sunday 1p.m.-5p.m.
- Terms: $50 Application Fee • $150-$300 Deposit • 6,9,12 month leases
- Resident Pays: Electric, Cable, Internet
Go south on Cooper St. to I-20. Go west on I-20 for approx. 3.5 miles. Exit Green Oaks, go through the light and take a left under the bridge. Go down about a mile and take a right on Treepoint Dr.